An exciting opportunity for an Associate Producer: Events, Sampling and Activations to join Maverick Marketing.
Maverick have been producing creative and experiential campaigns for 20 years to deliver memorable experiences for an exciting suite of clients including Coca-Cola, Wotif, LG and Westpac and are looking for an experienced Associate Producer to join the production team.
The Associate Producer is responsible for the management of the production outputs for your clients’ briefs and supporting the Executive Producer & Producer on larger projects.
You must be able to manage your event / activation autonomously from concept to completion, including budget management and is responsible for ensuring outstanding results from their client projects.
This is a hands-on role, where you will be working in a fast paced team to deliver projects on time and to the highest standard. You have a can-do attitude, decisive mind, and an outstanding attention to detail.
The ideal candidate is expected to have a solid understanding of all elements of events and activations including:
- Strong Project Management
- Budget Management
- Consumer product sampling and cold logistics experience
- Technical, and production knowledge, understanding and experience
- Staffing (Brand Ambassadors) management
- Locations, permits & council regulations
- Event Schedules and Timelines
- Transportation & freight
- Risk and OH&S
- Bump in & bump out processes
- Supplier management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in event and activation management, including
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with different levels of staff & senior management across the organisation and externally
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
- Previous experience successfully managing budgets and supplier procurement
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, and work effectively in a team environment
- Thrive in high pressure situations
- Flexible, agile, and can-do attitude
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
On projects the Associate Producer will work with the Client Services team and other production team members, to ensure projects are delivered on budget and to our internal and client’s expectations – all while managing relationships with suppliers, internal and external stakeholders.
All applicants must have full Australian working rights, and only successful applicants will be contacted.