ABOUT WUNDERMAN THOMPSON
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. Wunderman Thompson brings together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 90 markets. We have a national offering in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
You will be responsible for managing the front desk for Wunderman Thompson and GTB and coordinating office administration, driving culture, and supporting the leadership team when required. You will always strive to make an exceptional first impression whether you are greeting clients, visitors, supplies and employees in person or via phone. In addition, you will support and assist the Office Manager to ensure the working environment functions effectively, efficiently and safely. The culture of the agency isn’t static; it constantly changes as it responds to internal and external influences and you will make our employees feel great about coming into work each day and our clients look forward to visiting us.
This is a part-time, fixed term contract until the end of the year, the hours are part-time between 8.30am – 2pm, Monday to Friday.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated experience as a Receptionist or similar role, in the delivery of customer service excellence.
- You are an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. You are comfortable handling a wide range of tasks and able to work independently and proactively.
- You are well organised, energised, flexible and thrive on the challenges of supporting and engaging a large and diverse group of people.
- The ability to provide verbal & written information clearly, consistently and persuasively when dealing with all staff, clients and suppliers/couriers.
- The ability to deal with sensitive situations and be quick to identify potential problems and provide appropriate and logical solutions.
- Enjoy being a key player in the culture of the Agency and enjoy contributing to the community of our Agency.
- Intermediate level PC skills.
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.