Ikon are looking for an Investment Manager to join the Sydney Trade Team! As the Investment Manager, will manage client investment and partnership related activities to ensure we deliver the best output for clients. You will be part of a dynamic team and have the ability to drive the end-to-end media process, from strategy through to post analysis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in a large, opportunistic, collaborative and driven team, where no two days are the same. You will work with some great clients and nurture a team beneath you.
Three best things about this job
- The chance to take the next step in your career as a Manager. Unlock your potential with unlimited opportunity to learn and develop.
- A fun and loving powerhouse of a team, the future of the agency is exciting!
- Work on an array of clients to vary your portfolio.
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Establish key client relationships
- Demonstrates a strong macro & micro understanding of the media market
- Work with the Director to craft and negotiate partnerships to deliver on strategic and client objectives
- Thoroughly understand media behaviours for their clients’ audiences and how this impacts negotiations, execution and optimisation
In 6 months:
- Be seen as key consult for your clients, measured via client feedback scores
- Build meaningful and respected relationships with agency partners and become a trusted advisor to clients
- Continue to inspire and motivate your team to think differently and deliver best in market product
- Assist with leading trade negotiations across all media and ensure all benchmarks are delivered
In 12 months:
- Build more senior relationships to create more influence with client
- Mentor Executives and Co-ordinators in your team as part of their development
- Be proactive innovation focus, being open minded to new possibilities
- You’ll think ahead of the client’s needs to ensure work is flowing and all clients are happy with the output from your team.
- The support from the team to continue your journey as a Senior Manager & Director. We will provide you with the tools and resources to strengthen your areas of growth and development to take further steps in your career
What will help you succeed
- Knowledge of trading media campaigns
- Passion for building client relationships
- Passion for delivering measurable business results via campaigns
- Proven team and client leadership
- Passion, Transparency, Empathy
- Be innovative, curious and driven to succeed
- Proven ability in strategic and critical thinking, with the ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
- Clear communication skills
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/