As the Amplification & Trading Manager on CBA, you will be responsible for building and managing end to end media campaigns for some of Australia’s biggest clients.
Working in a well-resourced team, you will get exposure a range of campaign types, planning and implementing multiple channels and managing a team within your set of clients.
A great opportunity, on a great client, for those looking to hone their client management, leadership and planning skills.
Three best things about this job
- Exposure to multiple brief types and channels, across various parts of the CBA business
- Work within a large with the opportunity to learn and lead
- Long established relationships and a happy client, with big budgets, always seeking consult from their agency
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Establish key client relationships
- Implement Ikon’s planning process for brief responses
- Demonstrates a strong macro & micro understanding of the media market
In 6 months:
- Be seen as key consult for your client set, measured via client feedback scores
- Lead planning across all clients in your patch
- Build meaningful and respected relationships with agency partners
In 12 months:
- Plan or contribute to at least one campaign that is worthy of an internal case study
- Build more senior relationships to create more influence with client
- Deliver one-on-one mentoring to Executives and Co-ordinators, and are responsible for the overview of team’s development
- The support from the team to continue your journey as a Senior Manager & Director. We will provide you with the tools and resources to strengthen your areas of growth and development to take further steps in your career
What will help you succeed
- Knowledge of cross channel media planning and trading
- Passion for building client relationships
- Passion for delivering measurable business results via campaigns
- Proven team and client leadership
- Passion, Transparency, Empathy
- Be innovative, curious and driven to succeed
- Proven ability in strategic and critical thinking, with the ability to solve complex problems and think outside the box
- Clear communication skills
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/