WPP AUNZ is a creative transformation company. For our clients we are here to grow business so that it can thrive in this new economy. For our people, we are here to grow talent and foster creativity. We offer services in four highly-skilled areas. Communications, experience, commerce and technology. Each of these skills is critical in building strong companies for a constantly changing future. Our culture is one of excellence. We foster and celebrate leadership wherever we find it. We encourage our people to be open, optimistic and to reach for extraordinary. We may not always get there, but we will never give up trying.
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
Our HR Coordinators play a key role in the shared success of the People team. Providing day to day administrative support to the People team, the role will work with the team to ensure HR operational processes and procedures are developed, implemented and carried out in accordance with the WPP AUNZ and Brand people strategy, relevant policies and current legislation.
WHAT YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR TIME DOING:
- Administer and manage HR documentation and administration through the whole life cycle, ensuring up to date and in line with compliance/legal requirements.
- Coordinate all employee movements and track all employee details ensuring HR folder and database are up to date;
- Manage payroll approval process in line with relevant CFO and finance team
- Proactively raise any potential employee issues with HR Director, providing thoughtful solutions and acting to resolve, where possible;
- Be a point of contact for visa and employee immigration requests with preferred immigration consultant and employee
- Consistently demonstrate situation sensitivity and confidentiality to ensure that the HR function is seen as a trusted advisor and valued team within the organisation
- Work alongside hiring Managers to ensure appropriate on-boarding program is delivered for all new hires.
- Coordinate and administer probation review process
- First point of contact for HR queries
WHAT IT TAKES:
Culture & Engagement – Understands what culture is and why it’s important; has an understanding of what a culture needs to be productive and sustainable; understands how employee engagement impacts the way people feel at work.
Strategic Business Partnering – Has a theoretical understanding of the role HR plays as a business partner, and the responsibilities of this position.
Ethical & Credible Practice – Raises concerns about people practices and policies which are not consistent with values or legislation; ensures professional principles and values inform my approach; handles personal data and information in a professional manner.
Interpersonal Influence – Understands the range of stakeholders people professionals work with, and the role influencing plays.
Change & Organisation Design – Supports change initiatives by following new directions as directed.
Analytics, Technology & Creating Value – Has an awareness of what data is and why it's important; can identify trends in data under supervision.
Workforce & Talent Planning – Has an awareness of the components of workforce and talent planning to future–proof the organisation, including the fundamentals of recruitment and selection, induction, reward, development, and succession planning.
Core HR Expertise - Understands the employee lifecycle and how other people practices impact work; has a working knowledge of HR policy, regulation and law relevant; assumes responsibility for all tasks relating to processes to ensure compliance standards are met; proposes enhancements to processes and procedures to increase employee experience or efficiency.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Strong understanding of what’s important versus what’s urgent; always meeting relevant deadlines and managing client expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Exceptional strong attention to detail
- 2 years in an HR Coordinator role
- Qualifications in Human Resources or related field is highly advantageous