If you believe in putting everything you are into everything you do, VMLY&R just might be the perfect place for you.
The VMLY&R Melbourne office has its own unique personality. And what you’ll find inside is a space dedicated for small chats, big thinking and collaborative work sessions. We encourage everyone to get together over new ideas and questions no one’s ever asked. That’s how we keep our creative edge and consistently deliver innovative work.
But at VMLY&R, it’s not all about the work. We want everyone to have the best life both in and out of the office. With beer taps, ping pong tables, cook offs, Friday pub lunches, and balcony sundowner sessions, a day in the office feels more like a very productive day spent with mates.
For more information, visit www.vmlyr.com.
The VMLY&R Resource & Traffic Manager is responsible for seamless communication between all departments, flawless and effective delivery of all projects as well as playing vital role in the overall culture of the agency.
- Traffic and Resource Management: Effective workflow management is critical to the success of VMLY&R Melbourne and feeds into several success metrics: financial performance, staff happiness and retention, client delivery and the quality of the work we make. The role of the resource manager is to ensure that we are set up to deliver to the best of our ability at all times.
- Finance: Linked to the above, it is important that Resource & Traffic Management is led with an appreciation of the operating structure of the agency and the various client agreements.
- Creative Support: This role plays a big part within the creative department and works closely in assisting the ECD to run the department smoothly. Our creative reputation is key and performance at Awards shows therefore very important. The role of the resource manager extends to the coordination of the award submissions in conjunction with the senior creatives.
- Social: VMLY&R is going to grow their social media presence in 2021 with a regional strategy that will roll out from January onwards. We see this role helping in coordinating efforts for the Melbourne office
- HR/ Culture: This role is expected to help with the positive culture at VMLY&R Melbourne. This may take many forms but we feel it can extend to:
Characteristics/ Required Skills
- Time management and commercial acumen
- Verbal communication
- Action orientated, always proactive
- Process management
- Assertive. Good negotiation skills