Ogilvy PR’s award winning health communications team – LIFE Agency - is expanding!
- Be part of Ogilvy PR – the largest communications agency in Australia
- Join an agile, activity-based-working environment – mobile working is encouraged where you can do more of what you love day-to-day while we have our base in the heart of Barangaroo
- Work with amazing clients across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, medical research, patient advocacy and not-for-profits
- At LIFE, we create conversations that accelerate change because the life of every Australian matters. True creative, PR and public affairs integration can shift the status quo sooner rather than later.
- Competitive salary on offer with great benefits and the opportunity to grow
Ogilvy PR brings together a team of highly experienced health communications professionals working across media, stakeholder engagement, advocacy, government relations, consumer and medical campaigns. As we grow, we are looking for an expression of interest for an Account Coordinator to join our dynamic, driven and passionate team working on some of the biggest health brands.
In joining us – you’ll share our vision; we want to be a driving force behind the health conversations our nation still needs to have to ensure every Australian can live well. The pandemic has demonstrated just how important this is for individuals, communities, and the nation as a whole.
Each of our specialists are defined by their insights, ideas and influence. We are strategists that embrace creativity. Our efforts are very much a unique blend of what makes news, public affairs know-how and understanding what our audiences tune in to. Together, we shift the status quo sooner rather than later.
In this role, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You’ll have attention to detail while also being adaptable and nimble. You will understand the fundamentals of captivating storytelling, what makes decision makers tick, and the appropriate channels to maximise audience engagement. You’ll love forging relationships with journalists, producers and editors alike. Media pitching is a passion.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient at multitasking and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Sound time management skills, able to manage several projects/tasks at one time
- Great attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results in a timely manner
- Exceptional research skills
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels, developing good professional relationships
- Enthusiastic consumer of media and always across the days news
- Social media savvy and knowledge across a range of platforms
Our new team member will be working with consultants who are focused on staying ahead of trends in the healthcare sector, both domestically and overseas, and who have a deep understanding of the Australian healthcare landscape, the key stakeholders involved, the politics and policies that underpin our environment, as well as the medical and consumer media.
Beyond joining an award winning team delivering for some of the biggest brands, some of the other benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Additional holiday leave including Ogilvy day, your Birthday and loyalty leave
- One day off a year to participate in corporate CSR program
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond
- Annual anniversary rewards to say thank you
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs offered
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & BUPA
This role is Sydney based. However, we’re open to the right candidate joining our team in either Melbourne or Canberra.