We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
At Ogilvy, we are a group of ‘A Graders.
We believe talent comes in many shapes and sizes and that the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
We are a team. We are accountable, we are competitive, but not at each other’s expense.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
You are here because of your ability to think and influence.
About the Role:
- Work directly and confidently with senior clients and internal stakeholders to be a go-to person.
- Collaborate with technical and experience experts to understand customer/channel/market behaviour and generate insights that inform digital marketing strategies.
- Develop and support the implementation of multi-channel data-driven customer communication strategies, including lead acquisition, retail and lifecycle campaigns.
- Build measurement frameworks and methodologies to measure the effectiveness and inform optimisation programs
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience across CRM, Experience, Digital and/or Connections Planning
- Experience in CRM/lifecycle planning: segmentation, tracking and triggers, journey planning and testing
- Experience of testing and optimisation: creating hypotheses/planning tests and getting involved in execution
- Confident working with data and analytics: while we’re not looking for a data scientist, we expect you to be comfortable talking data and scanning for insights to confidently present recommendations internally and to clients
- Experimental and proactive mindset, keen to push boundaries and passionate about becoming an integral part of one of Australia’s most iconic and fastest growing brands
At Ogilvy, you will live the agency values and behaviours on a daily basis - Divine Discontent, Relentless Curiosity, Adaptive Connection, Pervasive Creativity and Eternal Craft.
"When people are having fun, they produce better work” – David Ogilvy, Founder
APAC Effies 2020: Agency of the Year
APAC Effies 2020: Network of the Year
IPA Effectiveness Award & Specialist Award Winner 2020
Australian Business Awards 2018/19/20: Employer of Choice
Campaign Asia 2019: Creative Agency of the Year
Campaign Asia 2019: Best Place to Work Asia Pacific
Effie Awards 2012/13/16/19: Most Effective Agency Network
Please note: All applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
Ogilvy Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and people of all backgrounds to apply.