Mindshare is a global media agency network with 116 offices in 86 countries and is a part of both GroupM and WPP, the world’s largest media investment companies. Mindshare started in Asia in 1997 and for more than 20 years our values of Speed, Teamwork and Provocation have guided us in the media world.
Our Vision: To be our clients’ lead business partner.
Our Mission: To help our clients achieve their wildest ambitions.
At Mindshare, we are currently looking for an Outcomes (SEO) Manager to join us on a journey to help our clients’ reach their wildest ambitions.
A journey to your wildest ambition with Mindshare could look like…
- Having a development plan focused around where you want to take your career not where we want you to go.
- Knowing we have a long history of driving the industry of Media Advertising and Digital Performance from the front, built on provocation and breaking the norms. This allows us as a global agency today to do things differently, to deliver a meaningful career for all members of our team.
- Being part of our family like culture provides a nurturing environment, where our team feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work every day.
- Having time in our day to live our lives whilst also having a fun and progressive career.
- Being rewarded not just for the skills you bring with you, but for the impact you have on our clients and our agency.
- Getting annually reviewed pay and rewards to ensure you and everyone are paid fairly.
- A career that provides more benefits than just money in the bank, we provide things like daily breakfasts, fruit, technical and professional learning, industry engagement, gyms, financial support and many more.
- A team of industry leading people leaders that help support, build and motivate our team members to do the best work of their careers
- Having the bar set high, so you know you get to work with a family of Powerful Purple People because only the best work here.
- A professional career in media that provides a valuable job that we can all be proud to tell our family and friends about.
Responsibilities for the role
The purpose of this role is to support and improve the performance of our clients’ Owned Media channels (SEO, Content, and CRO). This role is also responsible for the delivery of Execution Excellency across the given channel for scoped clients. This role is required to have a hybrid understanding of all areas related to Owned Media, including technical SEO, Content, CRO, and Analytics.
At Mindshare we live and breathe three values; Teamwork, Provocation and Speed. Teamwork ensures we always #beteam and always foster a culture of solving client challenges together. Provocation enables us to break the rules and deliver results in a timely fashion. We never take more than 12 hours to respond to our clients or partners. Within GroupM, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role will report into the Owned Media Director.
3 best things about the job:
- You’ll be at the forefront of new thinking – our approach to digital performance is a rapidly growing area of the business
- It’s the perfect role to diversify your skills- consulting around Owned Media like UX, Connections Planning & Content Strategy is prevalent with the teams you’ll be working with
- You get to contribute to how Owned Media grows for Mindshare – working as a collective to grow products and ways we work to drive better outcomes for ourselves and our clients
In three months:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business opportunities and challenges
- Learn about how Mindshare delivers Owned Media products, with key processes and points of contact across the business
- Learn about how Mindshare locally and regionally delivers Owned Media strategy and implementation, utilising our tools and systems for your client
In six months:
- Deliver insightful Owned Media strategy planning and implementation to deliver expectations that are above the expectations and measures of success
- Built trusted and impactful relationships with members from across Mindshare departments, teams and specialty areas
- Is able to spot Owned Media and digital performance opportunities and be able to drive them commercially
In 12 months:
- Become a valued and irreplaceable member of the client team and Mindshare Owned Media team locally in Melbourne and the Australian Mindshare agency
- Take your place as a thought leader, culture leader and technical leader with clients, colleagues and friends across the Mindshare agency locally and nationally
What you’ll bring (including experience & qualifications):
- You will have meaningful career experience across major agency and channel related concepts and application to deliver effective client and brand outcomes
- This will be underpinned by a professional Marketing qualification or equivalent experience of 2- 5 years in Media/Digital Agencies or broader industry using Owned Media tools, techniques and processes
- You will have knowledge and application of leading Organic Search responsibilities within your specialist field, product or channel in a marketing agency or team. You will have led the delivery and application of specialist accountabilities within your role.
About GroupM Australia
GroupM Australia takes pride in being a group built on a set of core values that extend to every aspect of our operation. We are committed to providing an empowering workplace that offers opportunities to learn, succeed and grow. We do this through our dedicated in-house training team who tailor our programs for every level of employee in every discipline across the group. GroupM is the largest media investment management company in Australia with 30% market share and over 800 employees. With such a unique culture, GroupM embraces workplace diversity, allowing our employees to bring different ideas and solutions to the workplace.