Keen to join Australia’s leading technology and performance marketing agency? Want to work in a lively and creative team. Well, read on…
Leading technology and performance marketing agency – Howorth is looking for a Senior Account Manager who can build a career working with some of the world’s best -known brands, delivering award-winning campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change.
Howorth is a team of 30+ who work across some of the world’s and Australia’s best-known brands including Microsoft, Atlassian, American Express, SAP, Canon, Telstra and more. We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart.
Keen to join Australia’s leading B2B and technology communications agency? Want to work in a lively and creative team. Well, read on…
Who are you
- You know who’s who across the B2B tech landscape and how to connect with them.
- You are a seasoned pro at captivating storytelling, and using channels to maximise engagement.
- You understand the audience we need to reach and what makes them tick.
- You are charismatic and personable, capable of confidently leading a passionate team and making brave decisions.
- You think smart and act fast, steering integrated communications campaigns that drive real business change for clients.
- You know good content when you see it and how to connect it to key audiences.
- You build incredible relationships with those of influence and you maintain them.
It’s not just about the work...
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
The culture of our company is key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created. We believe that work is what you do, not where you sit. We know the working world has changes and we work hard to support you in how you like to work. We work hard to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation.
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of key business & technology media.
- Sound knowledge of technology market trends.
- Strong communications/editing skills and the ability to teach and guide junior colleagues.
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you.
- Good understanding of B2B social media experience
- Management skills that build the productivity of your team.
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets.
Other benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
- Additional holiday leave including opr day, your Birthday and loyalty leave.
- One day off a year to participate in a corporate CSR program.
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond.
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs offered.
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support.
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & NIB.
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: