Ikon are looking for a Performance Executive with a solid performance background, who is willing to jump on the tools and can grasp the need of our client's business and how they need to behave in order to grow. As Performance Executive, you will be the heartbeat of the team and the main point of contact within the Performance team for clients and internal stakeholders.
Your specialist skill and lead area will be paid SEM and Social, however this role encompasses activation of all channels for your core client group. Our client has hit the ground running in 2021 and has a lot of exciting campaigns, that need your help implementing and optimising
You’ll be activating the most beneficial performance strategy for your client, balancing investment levels between social, search and programmatic to make sure client KPIs are met.
Three best things about this job
- Be a trusted advisor for our internal teams on performance channels, developments and the role these channels play for the client and also an expert in performance channels, keeping up to date with recent industry developments
- Lead by example, setting expectations and transferring your technical knowledge to other team members all within the most desirable team within the agency.
- Working on an exciting, automotive client that has a variety of products to promote.
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Help to lead response to briefs, from a performance perspective, providing audience recommendations and forecasts.
- Lead the activation, optimisation and reporting insights of multiple performance campaigns.
- Follow best practice, manage campaigns end to end and work efficiently and effectively on the tools in order to meet the needs of the client.
- You are up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practice
In 6 months:
- Responsible for ensuring campaigns are implemented and managed to effectively to deliver campaign excellence
- Independently optimise campaigns to achieve campaign KPIs
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of performance reporting, analysis and recommendation for the client portfolio
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations, initiating process improvement and successfully executing campaigns independently
- Developed programmatic knowledge, enabling integration and alignment of paid search and social with programmatic campaigns
In 12 months:
- Able to respond to client briefs with rationale that is performance orientated and relevant to client goals
- Use industry tools and technology to input into planning and audience research enabling innovative responses to briefs
- Built excellent working relationships with your manager, media and technology partners, to enable you to manage campaigns that deliver campaign excellence
- Responsible for running in-campaign tests, surfacing learning, and collaborating with the Performance Manager to define and deliver innovation frameworks for the client portfolio
- Become a performance expert for Ikon, recommending and presenting to clients and internal stakeholders on all performance channels best practice
- Contribute to internal and external PR by leading award-winning performance media campaigns
- Contribute to the development of junior team members knowledge and capability across performance channels and best practices
- Lead on responding to client’s briefs and preparing presentations to lead performance conversations in order to exceed on their ambitions
What will help you succeed
- Experience in performance platforms preferred: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Words and completed relevant accreditations
- Experience of more than one biddable channel is highly desirable such as paid search, paid social or programmatic media
- Technical knowledge and in platform experience to deliver performance excellence across Paid Search, Paid Social or Programmatic media. Platforms including MediaMath, DV360, Quantcast, Google Ads, SA360, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Google Analytics
- Able to articulate and implement best practices across planning, buying, campaign management and operations
- Great client presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel & Powerpoint
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/