- Agile, activity-based-working environment – mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development
- Competitive salary with great company benefits and the opportunity to grow
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun!
Keen to join Australia’s leading B2B and technology communications agency? Want to work in a lively and creative team. Well, read on…
Leading technology and performance marketing agency – Howorth – is looking for an Account Director who can build a career working with some of the world’s best -known brands, delivering award-winning campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change.
Howorth is a team of 30+ who work across some of the world’s and Australia’s best-known brands including Microsoft, Atlassian, American Express, SAP, Canon, Telstra and more. We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart.
Utilise your existing experience and make your mark at a standard-setting agency with the brightest minds.
In addition to being a Howorth team member you would also be a part of opr – the largest communications agency in Australia.
Who are you
In this role, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be adaptable, chameleon-like.
You will understand the fundamentals of captivating storytelling, and the appropriate channels to maximise audience engagement.
You will confidently lead a team, you will make brave decisions, and you will steer integrated communications campaigns that drive real business change for clients.
You will know good content when you see it.
You will confidently shape the communications programs for leading technology brands in today’s evolving media and digital landscape.
While you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts, as well as supporting the growth of Howorth / opr and our people. You will receive close support from leaders across all of opr, including social, creative, content, and our strategy and planning specialists.
You will join our senior leadership team, and we will see you as an emerging company leader.
You’ll be expected to have high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
It’s not just about the work...
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
The culture of our company is a key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created. Furthering this, we have recently moved into an activity-based-working office – encouraging our people to work from wherever they want, whenever they want. We know the working world is changing and everyone has their own style, and we want to encourage this individuality to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Director. If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- 5+ years’ experience in a PR agency (working on enterprise technology and corporate programs)
- B2B social media knowledge and expertise
- Experience and understanding of working with large multi-national technology companies
- In depth knowledge of technology and enterprise market trends
- Ability to lead multiple teams and work streams simultaneously
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record for campaign development and product launches
- Credible counsel and creativity
- Tenancy, restlessness and passionate team skills
- Coaching and empowering individuals in your teams to deliver for clients
- Financial budgetary management expertise
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, dedicated to developing its people and ensuring a professional team environment.
Other benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
- Additional holiday leave including opr day, your Birthday and loyalty leave.
- One day off a year to participate in a corporate CSR program.
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond.
- Annual anniversary rewards to say thank you for your loyalty.
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs offered.
- Generous Employee Referral Program.
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support.
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & NIB.
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: