Ikon are looking for a Performance Executive, with a solid performance background, who is willing to jump on the tools and can grasp the need of our client's business and how they need to behave in order to grow. As Performance Executive, you will be the heartbeat of the team and the main point of contact within the Performance team for clients and internal stakeholders.
Your specialist skill and lead areas will be in paid social & SEM, however this role encompasses activation of all channels for your core client group. Our client has hit the ground running in 2021 and has a lot of exciting campaigns, that need your help leading.
You’ll be activating the most beneficial performance strategy for each client, balancing investment levels between social, search and programmatic to make sure client KPIs are met.
Three best things about this job
- Be a trusted advisor for our internal teams on performance channels, developments and the role these channels play for the client and also an expert in performance channels, keeping up to date with recent industry developments
- Lead by example, setting expectations and transferring your technical knowledge to junior team members all within the most desirable team within the agency.
- Working on a variety of clients in the Education, Financial & Retail sectors.
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Lead response to briefs, from a performance perspective, providing audience recommendations and forecasts.
- Lead the activation, optimisation and reporting insights of multiple performance campaigns.
- Follow best practice, manage campaigns end to end and work efficiently and effectively on the tools in order to meet the needs of the client.
In 6-12 months:
- Develop and share insights to feed into broader media planning
- Had hands on experience and learnt valuable new performance skills in your less comfortable performance platform
- Further developed your client facing skills with insightful interactions
What will help you succeed
- 2-3 years’ experience in performance platforms preferred: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ad Words and completed relevant accreditations
- Experience of more than one biddable channel is highly desirable such as paid search, paid social or programmatic media
- Technical knowledge and in platform experience to deliver performance excellence across Paid Search, Paid Social or Programmatic media. Platforms including MediaMath, DV360, Quantcast, Google Ads, SA360, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Analytics
- Able to articulate and implement best practices across planning, buying, campaign management and operations
- Has had experience working with DCM and adserving activity
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practice
- Is looking to develop basic people management skills through managing a performance coordinator
- Has great client presentation skills
- Has intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/