AKQA Media are looking for a Performance Coordinator. This is the opportunity to get your break in media. You will immerse yourself in one of our most digitally advanced clients, getting your hands dirty by learning all about Search, Social and Programmatic. You will learn from a great team and your efforts will have a direct impact on how we continue to innovate for our clients.
Three best things about this job
- You will get exposure to all performance channels. You can choose to specialise as you progress
- The client and work team-mates are always testing and learning. No two days are the same
- A great training programme to ensure you get up to speed quickly
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- You will have secured accreditation's across a number of digital platforms and ad technologies
- You will have an understanding to the mechanics of search, social or programmatic and have experience using the platforms
- You will be supporting your team’s performance portfolio, reporting on results, monitoring campaign progress and executing finance processes.
In 6 months:
- You will be confident in setting up and executing performance campaigns in paid search, social or programmatic
- Be confident in how to navigate and use the tools and systems required to manage performance media campaigns
- You will be supporting the performance manager with the running of a portfolio of clients including client communications, understanding their KPIs and how to optimise to achieve these
- You will have an understanding of the performance media ecosystem and our key partners
In 12 months:
- You will be an integral member of the performance team, made up of 30 performance specialists nationally
- You will be able to apply best practices to the set up and monitoring of performance campaigns
- Be able to proactively identify what optimization levers are available to improve performance to meet your client’s KPIs
- You will be able to report on campaign performance writing actionable and insightful commentary
- You will be able to build media plans with the support of the Performance Manager
- Knock on the door to a become a Performance Executive as you become more autonomous in your role. At this stage you can start passing on your experience to the next generation of coordinators.
What will help you succeed
- You know your way around excel
- Enthusiasm and passion for numbers and media!
- Desire to complete or knowledge of Google Ads fundamentals
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint training preferred
- Desire to complete the MFA Digital Foundations certificates