We believe there always is a better way to grow. We positively provoke growth for our clients by reshaping consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content and technology. The Wavemaker way is globally consistent. Fueled by the world’s most powerful consumer data, we understand where and how marketing can intervene decisively to help brands win more sales.
Our name is our mission and our method. To make waves, you need to be provocative, even fearless. We do our best work for brave brands and people who want to be challenged to go further and faster. We know it’s not easy, but if it’s in you, we will get it out of you.
Our 7,600 people across 90 markets provoke growth for some of the world’s leading brands and businesses. Our attitude of Positive Provocation is enabled by:
- deep knowledge we have of our clients’ business
- confidence to challenge what’s gone before
- the support to go further than we thought possible
Your Role in a nutshell:
Nationally, the Wavemaker SEO, CRO & Outreach team are a driven group of dedicated specialists who thrive on smashing our client’s SEO and business objectives. We work collaboratively to drive organic performance, and push innovation through both traditional and developing areas of SEO.
We work with some HUGE brands, and we’re very proud to be an extension of their trusted teams; Allianz Insurance, Karcher, Mitsubishi Motors and The Colgate Group are just some of the household names we’re committed to support.
And now, after a phenomenal year of growth we’re on the hunt for our next rising star to join our team…
Are you a data-legend in the making? Do you love getting stuck into a spreadsheet? Do you thrive on discovering insights & what these may mean for digital businesses?
If this sounds like a bit of you, then we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate (less than 1 years’ experience) who is looking for their first role in the digital industry.
As SEO & CRO Analyst you will work with the SEO & CRO Director and wider SEO team to ensure operational excellence for all of our client’s SEO campaign work and from day one, you’ll be a key player in the team.
SEO & CRO
- Develop a solid knowledge across traditional SEO, Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and Digital Link Acquisition strategies.
- Working with the account management team to provide regular analysis and reporting on key trends impacting client organic performance.
- Identify keyword opportunities by utilising a number of research platforms including Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Answer The Public in addition to bespoke data sources.
- Providing on-page SEO recommendations including but not limited to: Meta Titles, Descriptions, Keywords, Alt Text, Image optimisations and internal linking.
- Providing regular reporting across the client portfolio utilising a number of analytics and reporting dashboard tools including Google analytic, Adode Experience Manager, Google Data Studio and The Google suite.
- Regularly checking website health using diagnostic tools such as Google Search Console SEMRush, Search Metrics, and Brightedge
- Using web crawlers like Screaming Frog and Deep Crawl to identify key technical issues impacting crawlability, user experience and search engine performance.
- Proactively identifying industry trends, general performance factors and insights and working with the account manager to communicate these to the client.
- Attend internal & external training across relevant industry areas of knowledge.
You’re someone who:
- Has a passion for all things digital.
- Loves deep diving into data & spreadsheets and pulling insights & trends together.
- Has got your finger on the pulse; you know what’s trending & what’s going on in the world right now.
- Is naturally inquisitive and demonstrates a desire to understand and know more.
- Prides themselves on their attention to detail.
- Is a strong communicator; you speak clearly and effectively and love building relationships.
- Has a good grasp of time-management, you are reliable and meet deadlines.
- Resilient in nature and are able to work in a fast-paced environment handling different tasks at the same time.
- Tertiary qualification in Communication, Media, Marketing, or related field
- A keen interest in digital marketing specifically SEO, organic search, CRO, and outreach/digital PR.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
What success looks like:
The easiest and simplest way to see if you have done a great job is when:
In 3 months, you would have:
- Had training on the key tools and systems required to work effectively and are actively using them in your day to day role contributing to the support of the team
- You are up to speed with your team roles and your client portfolio, understanding what is required of the Wavemaker team and your role in particular.
- Immersed yourself in the team with an understanding of the status of all active and upcoming campaigns.
- Started to establish collaborative relationships with all key stakeholders and internal teams.
In 6 months, you would have:
- Demonstrated your ability to deliver on all aspects of the role in an efficient, effective, and proactive way.
- Strengthened your key stakeholder relationships to deliver great team work consistently.
- Become comfortable in your day to day tasks.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Demonstrated independence in undertaking tasks to support the SEO CRO & Outreach team and client requests, including being fully confident on the key tools, processes & systems.
- Established yourself and are recognised at Wavemaker as an integral member of the team, with a comprehensive understanding of how the team and company operates.