Ikon are looking for a Head of Investment. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a thought leader to build our product, grow and empower teams and be at the forefront of the fast-paced market.
You will be responsible for the overall output and control of the Investment product. You will influence and position the trading product and will be a future focused differentiator – your role will be to lead the agencies thinking in this area.
Three best things about this job
- The ability to make the role your own, implement new processes and build your industry profile
- Partner with a passionate team, receive mentorship and guidance and create award-winning work
- Work with a variety of key stakeholders & great minds within WPP and externally, to create best in market product and reputation.
What’s your role -
In 3 months:
- Leading negotiations strategies focused on driving business growth for clients
- Understand our product & internal planning processes
- Embedded yourself in our clients and have a clear understanding of their goals, to drive success
In 6 months:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of client’s business and client’s internal pressures and adapts team’s service accordingly
- Create ongoing training plans to drive & nurture your team to establish talent and provide career development
In 12 months:
- Be a respected leader, expert and trusted advisor
- Work with your team to assist & lead new business pitches
- Review team strategy and performance, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness
- Product thought leadership – the market and the future
- Deliver best in class service to your team and clients
- Our commitment to you – clear KPI’s & the opportunity to be mentored and receive ongoing training as part of your career development
What will help you succeed
- 10+ years relevant media experience
- Proven experience in leading, growing & nurturing teams
- Communication & presentation skills
- Exceptional ability to lead and negotiate
- Proven ability to drive business revenue
- Future-focussed, cross-channel investment focus
- Proven commercial and business acumen
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven effectiveness in media owner relationships
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/