We are looking for a star performer to join the team and kick start their career in Media as a Planning Coordinator! Working as part of fun and supportive team, juggling various client and internal requests. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with love for media and digital looking to work independently and learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
Three best things about this job
- Exposure to multimedia and the creation of innovative media ideas
- You will be part of a fun and supportive team
- Working with some of Australia’s most iconic clients!
What’s your role -
In 3 months:
- Induction into the various clients we manage
- Finance Tracking, Loading and Invoicing
- Learn the tools of the planning and understand when to apply (ie BCC/ eRam/ Roy Morgan/ Commspoint)
In 6 months:
- Ownership of the material deployment process
- Building key relationships and contacts with clients
- Provide support to your Manager with day to day campaign management and the team
- Work with team to improve all client Scorecard outcomes
In 12 months:
- Contribution to campaign planning process including presentations to client
- Present recommendations and campaign results/learnings to clients – Weekly WIP's and Quarterly Reviews
- Knock on the door to becoming a Planning Executive as you become more autonomous in your role. At this stage you can start passing on your experience to the next generation of Coordinators.
What will help you succeed
- Experience in all media planning & buying, particularly focussed around digital
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills is a must
- Communication skills – ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with internal teams, the client and media
- Financial management skills – understanding the requirement to manage the financial process end to end
- Passion for media and motivation to continually learn and develop
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/