Ikon are looking for a Paid Search Executive to play a leading role in running the SEM Account for one of Australia’s biggest spending clients – Commonwealth Bank.
Reporting to the CBA Digital Director at Ikon, you will also work side by side with CBA’s Internal Media Team, to plan implement and optimise campaigns. This exciting opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to take a step up and own a large piece of business!
Three best things about this job
- Managing a large piece of business and directly impacting its results
- Work in a big integrated team, planning and implementing across all channels at Ikon, whilst working closely with CBA’s in-house media team
- Long term client and the opportunity to work with big budgets
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within Ikon and the CBA media team
- Maintain and improve week to week results driven via paid search
- Integrate yourself into the CBA & Ikon business to understand product offerings, processes and ways of working
In 6 months:
- Develop and share insights to feed into broader media planning
- Plan always-on SEM based on brief from client (Bi-Annual)
In 12 months:
- Take full ownership of the always-on planning for CBA SEM
- Achieve annual business objectives (based on Always-on plan)
- Mentor team members – encourage training, development and the delivery of results
- Continuous variety in your role - up skill across other performance media (programmatic and social)
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level with career development and training opportunities both within Ikon & WPP
What will help you succeed
- Proven experience in working within media & advertising
- Natural interest in financial services clients
- Experience in 3rd party bidding software: Marin, Kenshoo, SA360
- Use of Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads Manager, RTB platforms
- Ambitious, goal orientated and passionate about the industry
- Focussed on achieving results
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/