Jump into a fast paced, smart, media team, on a blue-chip Australian Brand. Are you someone who can take ownership of multi-million-dollar campaigns? Can you bring your leading digital market knowledge and develop market leading media solutions to drive real business results? Do you have what it takes to build deep client relationships. This is an opportunity to be the lead executive on the account, growing your skills and priming yourself to take that next step. We need you!
Three best things about this job
- Fun loving team
- Working across all media with a clear focus on digital media
- Ability to build relationships with local clients
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Own designated client briefs from start to finish
- Own and grow key media owner relationships
- Establish relationships with national and regional marketing managers
In 6 months:
- Understand how the clients work flows between Ikon’s teams – Planning, Trade, Performance, Content and Strategy
- Present recommendations and campaign results & learnings to clients
In 12 months:
- Understand your client, their business objectives, the operating climate and the commercial challenges that face them
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role as an Executive whilst gaining support and guidance towards your next career step!
What will help you succeed
- Experience in all media planning & buying, particularly focussed around digital
- Ideally two years industry experience
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills is a must
- Ability to multi-task – candidate needs to be able to juggle circa 10-15 campaigns at any one time, whilst also following process to ensure SLA’s are met for the client
- Communication skills – ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with internal teams, the client and media
- Financial management skills – understanding the requirement to manage the financial process end to end
- Passion for media and motivation to continually learn and develop
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/