UNION was created as part of a response to the changing world of Bankwest’s marketing requirements — and is an agency that challenges the current creative / media agency model. UNION is a team of talented people within a bespoke group model utilising the power of the WPP AUNZ network.
The Integrated Account Management team is now on the lookout for a highly motivated and talented Account Manager to join them.
Experience in the financial category is preferred. Resilience, empathy and integrity is essential.
Three best things about this job
- The integrated Account Management team is dedicated to fostering a strong partnership with Bankwest and creating best-in-class creative and media solutions that get results.
- A talented, tightknit and supportive team in Sydney and Perth working in a culture of respect
- An awesome client who treats their agency as their partner and an extension of their marketing team
What’s your role – As an Integrated Account Manager at UNION you will be based in Perth with a desk at the Bankwest and The Brand Agency offices, and responsible for managing the Bankwest account. You’ll lead your own projects, mentor and inspire your Account Executive and be the key support person for your Integrated Group Account Directors across the business (both in Sydney and Perth).
In 3 months:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the IKON, UNION, Bankwest and the financial services category.
- Build relationships with your team and peers
- Familiarise yourself with UNION processes
In 6 months:
- Establish yourself as the trusted ‘go to’ person for Bankwest clients.
- Be a key support for your account management team and an essential addition to the agency team.
- Become a real mentor to your Account Executive and have a clear plan worked out for their growth.
- Truly understand the integrated agency model and have a close relationship with media colleagues
In 12 months:
- Have a clear plan in place working towards your evolving career path, key objectives and goals for Senior Account Manager and beyond.
- Integrate yourself into the WPP AUNZ world and have a close working relationship with partner agencies.
- Demonstrate leadership in your role and provide valuable insights that will benefit the agency and Bankwest.
- Contribute to the development of outstanding creative and media ideas, own the creation of media campaigns and grow your knowledge of all things marketing and communications!
What will help you succeed:
Resilience, empathy and integrity. A great attitude and a passion for advertising. Ideally the successful candidate will have around 2-3 years of experience in an Account Management role and looking to progress their career within Ikon & WPP AUNZ across an established and interesting client portfolio.
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/