PURPOSE OF POSITION
Marketplace is the engine room of MediaCom, it’s where the rubber hits the road. Strategy and planning evolve into connected systems, brought to life through data driven strategies, exciting media partnerships and KPI smashing tactics. The digital Marketplace team is responsible for leading the digital activation and investment function across all areas of their client portfolio.
As Biddable Senior Executive, you are responsible for ensuring you and your team are delivering effective KPI hitting SEM/ Social/ Programmatic campaigns, ensuring best in class consistent implementation, optimisation and reporting.
You will be highly analytical, have an acute attention to detail and you are excited to work with market leading technologies. Most importantly, you will be passionate about and driven to deepen your knowledge of all things paid search and social media marketing.
- Media Owner Sales managers
- Relevant tech and data providers
- Day to day clients
- Client teams
- Specialist Business Units (Creative Systems, Analytics, Business Science, Automation)
- First class implementation
- Deliver and execute best in class plans and strategies, on time and with the know how to manage your way through any bumps in the road
- Translate a strategy / channel recommendation into a business results focused Implementation Plan
- Collaborative and motivated team player
- Willing to work with, and learn from others within the agency to deliver a better outcome for your client and develop within the agency
- Understanding of the Biddable landscape
- Understanding of biddable channels and how best to implement campaigns that deliver on client objectives developing the ability to deliver a structured POV
- Master of your craft
- A solid understanding of the trends in the market with regards to platforms, Innovation and technology
- Demonstrate that you are highly numerate with proven implementation skills and acute attention to detail
- Personal and professional
- Connect with your team across all departments and levels, developing ability to have conversations with people at all levels
- Clear communicator
- Articulate a point of view/opinion on trends/developments in the marketplace
- Talk through any challenges and opportunities
- Results Driven
- Identify and clearly articulate what’s working and why, linking media performance to business goals
- Be able to spot, or take advantages of opportunities, or manage issues before they arise
ON ANY GIVEN DAY, YOU MIGHT
- Contribute to daily or weekly team meetings to get across key priorities, manage up any workload issues or concerns.
- Participate in a brainstorm with a media owner or brief an external partner to kick start a unique response to brief.
- Keep the Biddable Manager updated on any people, client or commercial challenges.
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with Peers and Stakeholders, effectively communicating your specialist solutions and services.
- Take the lead in biddable planning and buying process.
- Work with Biddable Manager or Biddable Lead to review client proposals and strategies.
- Demonstrate your ongoing use & knowledge of all biddable planning tools with proven excellence.
- Deliver consistent errorless campaign management.
- Deliver insightful performance reports and client friendly presentations across your campaigns with a clear POV on performance.
- Proactively seek out and attend required training to enhance your skills.
- Take the lead on end to end biddable projects across your client remit, working with appropriate stakeholders where relevant.
- Conduct Keyword or audience research, build out account structure or ad copy development.
- Bid management and consistently effective ongoing optimisation towards client goals.
- Analyse ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights, and provide thoughtful recommendations to ensure we meet and exceed client goals.
- Work closely with client team to develop integrated strategies.
- Owning client reporting built on best in class insights that add value to clients.
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently deliver against briefed objectives.
- Speak to a client about a proactive new opportunity or tactical idea with a view on execution and success metrics.
- Arrange meetings with media owners, tech vendors, auditors amongst others to keep abreast of the latest opportunities for your clients.
- Ensure invoicing invoicing and financial management is completed as per the relevant finance process.
- Take ownership of any invoice queries ensure they are resolved or managed delivering an ongoing best in class approach to finance management.
- Reconcile a completed campaign to ensure all value has been delivered and client KPIs met.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD BIDDABLE SENIOR EXECUTIVE?
- Demonstrates an expert ability to self-motivate and inspire other members to do the same.
- Can build solid relationships with internal team members, media owners, tech vendors, data providers.
- Has a solid understanding of industry tools and knows how to take data and apply it to your plans.
- Can train junior staff on how to use relevant tools.
- Keeps up with the latest industry news, trends and developments and uses this to form a POV.
- Can build connected systems that deliver against business solutions.
- Demonstrates consistent excellent attention to detail.
- Understands the importance of the finance process.
- Takes accountability for your output as well as the juniors in the team.
- Loves to actively share POV on market and industry internally and with clients.
- Understand the importance of the finance process and can ensure it is implemented.
- Good, proven presentation skills, with the ability to provide rationale behind media recommendations.
- Organised and structured, with the ability to manage workflow deliverables and can spot any potential bumps in the road.
- Proven experience in biddable activity.
- Knowledge of relevant tools and clear view on application.
- High levels of energy and a desire to deliver great work.
- A willingness to learn and desire to develop yourself.
- Best in class attention to detail and accuracy.
- A collaborative approach.
- A team player attitude.
- A willingness to go above and beyond.
- Passion for the media industry and specifically the importance of investment in the process.
- Experience in app marketing and/or acquisition campaigns would be desirable.