As a Performance Director, you will run the Performance team to deliver cutting edge and integrated search social and programmatic campaigns. You will ultimately be responsible for the quality of the search and performance product and lead strategy and innovation. You will liaise with internal stakeholders and develop close relationships to create and maintain synergy between the areas. You will own the relationship with partners, industry stakeholders and senior management team from clients.
Three best things about this job
- Lead Performance team members and guide the overall delivery of performance services to our clients
- Develop integrated performance marketing strategies to ensure they are integrated, brilliant and deliver upon objectives
- Manage relationships at all levels both internally and externally
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Establish client and team confidence in you as a leader of the area
- Build a solid understanding of Ikon’s strategic and client service offering
- Establish solid relationship with all key stakeholders
In 6 months:
- Focus on team development
- Refine strategic and client service offering
- Develop the teams broader view of Search and Performance channels within the marketing communication framework
In 12 months:
- Run a high performing team to hit and exceed client targets and expectations
- Consult with stakeholders to build strategy and accounts to achieve client KPIs
- Play a lead role in new business pitches when Search and Performance channels
Liaising with internal stakeholders and clients you will ensure the product and team is best in class. You will work closely with the internal client teams and digital specialists to create and maintain synergies between discipline areas. You will own the relationship with partners and industry stakeholders.
What will help you succeed
- Be a seasoned Performance practitioner and leader, ideally from a large specialist team within an integrated media agency environment
- 7+ years in Internet/online advertising industry
- Experience with latest generation bid management solutions
- Google AdWords Qualified and Google Analytics proficient
- GTM / tag management tools
- Knowledge of advancements in online media planning, buying and algorithmic optimisation is desirable
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Access to cool industry events
- Dedicated learning and development specialist to unlock your full potential
- The best view in The Rocks of the harbour bridge!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/