Here is the opportunity to get your break in media. You will immerse yourself in one of our most digitally advanced clients, getting your hands dirty by learning all about Search, Social and Programmatic. You will learn from a great team of Ikonoclasts, and your efforts will have a direct impact on how we continue to innovate for our clients.
Three best things about this job
- Exposure to all performance channels. You can choose to specialise as you progress
- The client and work team-mates are always testing and learning. No two days are the same
- A great training programme to ensure you get up to speed quickly
What's your role -
In three months:
- You will have accreditation's across a number of digital platforms and technologies
- You will have an understanding to the mechanics of search, social or programmatic and have experience using the platforms
- You will be supporting your team's performance portfolio, reporting on results, monitoring campaign progress and executing finance processes.
In six months:
- Management of all projects, drawing on leadership and the wider team where necessary
- Working closely with the media team to deliver seamless, integrated responses to briefs
- Ownership for projects and working towards increased ownership of major projects
In twelve months:
- You will be an integral member of the performance team, made up of 30 performance specialists nationally
- You will be able to apply best practices to the set-up and monitoring of performance campaigns
- Be able to proactively identify what optimisation leavers are available to improve performance to meet your client's KPIs
- You will be able to report on campaign performance writing actionable and insightful commentary
- You will be able to build media plans with the support of the Performance Manager
- Knock on the door to become a Performance Executive as you become more autonomous in your role. At this stage you can start passing on your experience to the next generation of Coordinators.
What will help you succeed
You will have the opportunity to learn and participate in:
- Know your way around excel
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Google ads fundamentals
- Facebook Blueprint training
- MFA Digital Foundations certificate
- MFA Foundations TV Buying Exam
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQ's, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of Ikonoclastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/