Colmar Brunton is one of the largest market research agencies in the country, with 28 years of successful history and growth. We are leaders in the FMCG space and pioneers in sensory research in Australia. We regularly present at industry conferences sharing our insights, methodologies and techniques.
We are now recruiting a FMCG Account/Research Director within our FMCG team. We are looking for someone who wants to join and lead a dynamic team, who is focused on building client relationships and wants to continue their career in Market Research and FMCG.
This is a key leadership role, driving business growth within a specific market sector / focus area via designing, implementing and delivering client, research and team-based strategy and in doing so continuing building the reputation of Colmar Brunton within their specific market sector / focus area.
- Leading the financial performance of your team / local sector (accountable for revenue achievement, managing staff utilisation & resourcing, etc)
- Leading the client development activities within your team / local sector (accountable for overall client strategy within your team / local sector including achieving client targets, growing client accounts, delivering high client satisfaction, hosting client events, etc)
- Leading the team (accountable for motivating and inspiring your team to achieve our goals, improving employee engagement, retaining the team and ensuring the team have opportunities for growth and development, training etc).
- Leading research execution and delivery (accountable for developing and delivering best in class research solutions for clients with your team)
So if you have….
- 8 + years' experience within FMCG or Sensory Research
- Strong data analysis skills – either Q or SPSS
- Experience managing a large team
- A highly inquisitive mind
- Great communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in psychology, food science, marketing or business…
- You love creating stories out of data to help guide decision making.
- You thrive in a medium-sized entrepreneurial environment where great minds get together to make decisions in collaboration.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking, a drive to succeed in the market research industry, the energy and enthusiasm to be challenged on multiple fronts at the same time. Above all you will have a commitment to improving consumer experiences.
…Colmar Brunton would love to hear from you.