Team Red, Australia’s newest fully integrated agency, is on the hunt for an Associate I&A Manager to play a integral role in servicing one of Australia’s Happiest Telcos, Vodafone. Part of the WPP network, Team Red is a unique offering, combining handpicked expertise across media, creative and production to better deliver impactful, award-winning work for all channels – digital, social, OOH, print, radio and TV.
The role of the Investment & Activation department is to act as the interface between Team Red and our media partners, to ensure client campaigns are executed and amplified in an effective, efficient way.
The role of Associate Manager within the Investment & Activation team is to implement approved client media plans, ensuring that there is efficiency and rigour in the process, whilst assisting in collaboration with client and Team Red stakeholders.
Team Red is a bespoke WPPAUNZ solution for Vodafone with Media Ties into sister agency, Wavemaker. This role allows you to have strong & deep understanding of a large Telecommunications client and work as an extension of Vodafone’s Digital Media Team while having the resources and capabilities of Group M & Wavemaker AUNZ.
- Assist in the training and development of Analysts and Executives in the team
- Provide clear guidance and instruction when teaching & helping others
- Openly communicate and collaborate with all internal Key Stakeholders and reports regularly
- Live and breathe the Wavemaker values everyday (Care, Grow, Create)
- Provide guidance to Analysts and Executives on campaign implementation
- Support I&A Manager on campaign planning
- Establish an understanding of client challenges, objectives & initiatives.
- Engage with our partners to build knowledge of the media landscape and understanding of core media principles and the capabilities of each media touchpoint
- Work collaboratively with Media and/or platform partners, ensuring strong relationships are developed from the outset and you have an understanding about their offerings and relevance to our clients
- Engage with our WM product teams and GroupM proprietary product and service teams to ensure you have an understanding about their offerings and relevance to our clients
- Help build on the agency's reputation for outstanding client service. Ensure delivery against client expectations every time – “under promise/over deliver”
- Provide insightful, detailed, timely briefs and feedback to our Media and/or platform partners
- Begin to develop relationships with clients at a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Manager level
Product (Offer, Services, Tools)
- Activate approved media plans, ensuring campaign deliverables are met consistently, across all touchpoints.
- Book, load, confirm, optimise, track and post analyse client media campaigns.
- Construct and present insightful and progressive post analysis reports.
- Benchmark cost and quality internally, leverage insights to improve value extraction and share learnings internally.
- Seek to find, communicate and implement improvements in all aspects of the role.
- Play an active role in regular I&A department meetings.
- Share relevant and insightful commentary internally, for the broader agency.
- Be a positive face of Wavemaker at industry events, either related to clients’ category or our media partners.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial and compliance processes are followed with 100% accuracy, including bookings and loadings
- Assist in pulling monthly proformas and sharing with C&C team
- Responsible for ensuring MBA’s, media plans, media confirmation and proformas are reconciled and
- match with 100% accuracy
- Responsible for ensuring all account queries within 3 days, identifying the reason why the account query occurred and ensuring this process is refined moving forward
- Ensure timesheets are completed accurately daily, and in advance of any annual leave
- Assist C&C with budget tracking and contract tracking, ensuring it is current and accurate at all times
This role is based in Sydney.