We seek a disproportionate share of the best talent:
At Ogilvy, we are a group of ‘A Graders.
We believe talent comes in many shapes and sizes and that the most talented people want to work with the most talented people.
We are a team. We are accountable, we are competitive, but not at each other’s expense.
We learn together, we create together, we win together.
We hire on potential, reward on results.
You are here because of your ability to think and influence.
About the role:
The Senior Social Media and Content Manager will lead the clients’ social presence and ensure all relevant communication, across the business, is supported on key social platforms to effectively engage varied client segments. You will be on-site at the clients office to embed yourself within their business and social delivery.
- Manage the social media marketing strategy - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, SlideShare
- Execute all social activities - tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc)
- Communicate in a professional, but unique social media “voice”,directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform
- Create social campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads
- Implement Social Media SEO tactics aligned with keyword and SEO strategies
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis
Skills and qualifications:
- 4-5 + Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency social role
- Experience on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and SlideShare
- Verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins
- Demonstrable experience in building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues
- Sound knowledge of marketing strategy and integrated communications
- Must be available 5 days a week
- This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend to 6 months
2019 Employer of Choice Award – Australian Business Awards, 2nd year running
2019 19th Most Effective Agency in the world - WARC
2019 Bronze Cannes Lion
2019 Agency Network of the Year - APAC Effie Awards
2019 Leader - Gartner Magic Quadrant
2019 Campaign’s Australian Creative Agency of the Year - Silver
2019 Bronze APAC Effie
2019 ADSTAR Awards – 2 Silver, 6 Bronze, 1 Crystal