VMLY&R is a global marketing agency with more than 7,000 employees worldwide with principal offices in Kansas City, London, New York, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney. VMLY&R works with client partners including Colgate-Palmolive, Netflix, Dell, Ford, Australian Defense Force, PepsiCo, Pfizer and McDonald’s.
If you believe in putting everything you are into everything you do, VMLY&R just might be the perfect place for you. You can join more than 400 VMLY&Rers across Australia and New Zealand. Each VMLY&R office has its own unique personality. And what you’ll find inside is a space dedicated for small chats, big thinking and collaborative work sessions. We encourage everyone to get together over new ideas and questions no one’s ever asked. That’s how we keep our creative edge and consistently deliver innovative work.
But at VMLY&R, it’s not all about the work. We want everyone to have the best life both in and out of the office. With beer taps, ping pong tables, cook offs, Friday pub lunches, and balcony sundowner sessions, a day in the office feels more like a very productive day spent with mates.
For more information, visit www.vmlyr.com.
About The Role
If you are passionate about advertising and building strong relationships in equal measure – we'd love to meet you.
Reporting to the Account Director, you'll join the successful account service team based in Brisbane working across a portfolio of strategic brands, at the forefront of truly integrated communications.
You’ll be the cornerstone of the team, working closely with both internal teams and the client to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and on brief. The environment is fast paced and the expectations high so a respect for process is a base requisite.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years account management experience ideally in an agency environment
- Committed to making a difference to your team, the client and the agency
- Highly organised and detail driven
- A love of strategy and a thirst for learning
- Interested in agency financials, including profitability and revenue
- Great communicator – understands how to work with multiple stakeholders
- Resourceful and proactive – seeks out the opportunity without being asked
- A general good egg that fits at the heart of our established team