ABOUT WUNDERMAN THOMPSON
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. Wunderman Thompson brings together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 90 markets. We have a national offering in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
In this dynamic role you will work with our clients to design practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You’ll interact with clients and work closely with experts from a range of disciplines including strategy, creative, technology and digital.
- Gather and refine business and technical requirements for projects
- Assist with designing practical, scalable solutions that leverage the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Challenge existing processes for further efficiencies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud configuration including use of Journey Builder, Automation studio and Cloud Pages
- Basic AMPscript would be an advantage
- Analyze data to discover patterns and trends, then provide commercially focused recommendations
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, technology, and/or consulting
- Hands-on experience and certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including familiarity with Journey Builder, and the Connector (Email Specialist and Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications)
- Familiarity with additional marketing automation systems a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.