ABOUT WUNDERMAN THOMPSON
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. Wunderman Thompson brings together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 90 markets. We have a national offering in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
As a CRO Specialist at Wunderman Thompson Melbourne you will be an advocate for testing and personalisation as a discipline and be able to engage with clients about how to use optimization tools to improve their business. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital, the web, embracing new challenges and being part of a collaborative team. You will be working with experts in UX, Visual Design and Development that bring our ideas to life.
- Take the client on a journey from basic testing to a vision of a fully automated world in all digital communications
- Work effectively as part of the Optimisation Team to build out a program of tests and then work with the team to deliver on that program
- Drive end-to-end testing, targeting and personalisation activities (ideation to delivery to reporting)
- Manage client relationships and account growth and spot new business opportunities
- Work with associate directors to refine processes, efficiencies and resourcing
- Looking beyond Optimisation and taking an active role in learning and promoting other disciplines within the company
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience running in Conversion Rate Optimisation programs
- Experience in the Adobe Experience/Marketing Cloud Stack
- Experience with Adobe Target, Analytics and Audience Manager
- Good understanding of UX and the end-to-end customer lifecycle and user experience is essential
- Knowledge of common digital methods including CRM/SEO/SEM/Optimisation/UX
- Good understanding of how to interpret data to identify problems and report on insights
- Be comfortable communicating your ideas to internal and external teams
- Ideally you would have a degree in computing design (UX, Programming, Graphic, Visual, etc) or marketing/communications
- 3+ years experience in conversion optimisation, marketing automation
- An appreciation of all aspects of the project lifecycle and their contribution to the web build and optimisation process
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.