As the Performance Coordinator, you will be assisting in the execution of client’s campaigns across Performance; Search, Social and Programmatic. You will be empowered to be involved widely across the Performance sphere, gaining exposure to all stages of the process.
Three best things about this job:
- Opportunity to work across the breadth of performance media.
- Get exposure to emerging technology.
- Constant encouragement to embrace your inner nerd.
What’s your role?
You’ll be involved in the implementation, monitoring, and reporting of our performance media campaigns, through Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic Display and Video. Working closely with your manager, you’ll navigate your way through the performance media landscape, building your understanding and expertise, one campaign at a time.
In 3 months:
- You will have secured accreditation's across a number of digital platforms and ad technologies
- You will be supporting your team’s performance portfolio, reporting on results, monitoring campaign progress and executing finance processes
In 6 months:
- You will be owning a patch of clients with your manager, with set roles and responsibilities which guide the delivery of our clients’ investments in performance media
- You will be on-boarding, executing and optimising performance campaigns
In 12 months:
- Managing your own client campaigns independently
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with SSPs & data providers
- Build solid working relationships with key stakeholders across IKON and your client patch that includes regular reporting, insight and new suggestions
- Step up and out into the world of client service, assisting the wider team in communications
- Scratch the surface of performance planning and strategic execution
- Aid in the development of bespoke tools to improve process and automate
- And so, so much more.
What will help you succeed:
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables
- Understanding of basic advertising and marketing principles
- High attention to detail
- Exposure to a marketing or business communications internship
- Additional training or exposure to advertising software
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Access to WPPs training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to be the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at https://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/