Keen to work with one of the largest travel companies in Australia?
Is managing people your jam?
Do you get off on process and efficiency?
Ikon are looking for a media expert with extensive agency experience to join a collaborative team working with a top travel client. Assisting in the planning of the whole media experience – you’ll be involved in the whole process from strategy through to post analysis.
Three best things about this job
- Manage a team of media ninjas.
- Work with a leading travel client. We hope you love a holiday!
- Be at the hub of the clients campaigns, living, breathing and planning across all channels!
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Develop a robust understanding of the travel category.
- Get up to speed on team processes and ways of working.
In 6 months:
- Develop and refine team processes for greater efficiency.
- Establish strong relationships with a wide range of partners and clients.
In 12 months:
- Be part of award-worthy campaigns.
- Fully integrated in the clients’ everyday business.
- Manage and develop junior client team members.
- Opportunity to inspire others, grow within Ikon Brisbane’s Communications team and see more of the world.
What will help you succeed
- Robust understanding and experience of media planning and buying tools including Roy Morgan Asteroid, EMMA, Nielsen, Hitwise, Tableau, Frequency, etc.
- Proven ability to successfully manage 5 or more direct reports
- 5+ years’ experience within a media agency or similar
- Nice to haves: previous experiences across a mixture of brand and retail campaigns
- Travel & Tourism category experience is a bonus
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Access to WPPs training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/