About Wunderman Thompson
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology business built to inspire growth for its clients. We provide end-to-end solutions through creative, data, commerce, consulting and technology services at a global scale. Wunderman Thompson brings together over 20,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 90 markets. We have a national offering in Australia with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
In this exciting part-time role, you will work 3 days a week in the Cannery – a studio space where we produce all types of content for our clients from catalogues through to shooting and editing video content or TVC's. You will report into the studio manager and take responsibility for managing the many client product samples that the production team work with. You will ensure clear visibility on client samples whether they be in pre-production, photography, ecommerce, transit, or dispatch. The Cannery is a very busy studio that moves quickly so keeping track of all products at all times is a challenge and requires exceptional organisation, communication, creative approach and a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic. You’ll work closely with experts from a range of disciplines including client engagement, creative, production and digital.
- Receive sample deliveries, unpack product and record sample arrival.
- Organize samples through various requirements, including, but not limited to, setting up product for pre-production meetings in line with current processes, traffic product through to photographic sets, organize and pack up product after photography is complete, dispatch product to client head office or other requirements.
- Track samples where they are required to move through different requirements – eg. Catalogue photography, campaign photography, ecommerce photography.
- Ensure that all samples are well organised, accessible, handled, stored and moved in compliance with WHS procedures and policies.
- Work with the studio manager to continually evolve the client sample management processes to improve client and business outcomes.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of photographic production processes and procedures
- Stock management/auditing experience
- Computer literacy
- Strong time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.