Kantar - It’s a new and changing world. There are now billions of individual behaviours, connections and decisions being made at any one time, the world over – all unique human moments that can shape the success of your business. You can’t influence them all. So how do you identify the moments that matter the most? We have more and deeper conversations with more people, on more topics than anyone else.
We believe that insights drive decisions and understanding creates extraordinary outcomes; irresistible brands, closer customer/consumer/client relationships and better products.
This role would ideally suit someone who is already a Consultant or Senior Account Manager, looking to step up. Either way you will need to have the following experience –
Job Description/ Position and Team
- Reporting to a Senior Consultant you would be responsible for managing both ad hoc and tracking research across a range of clients and industries
- You’ll be responsible for managing tasks across the a-z to the research process – from inputting on proposals and questionnaires to creating bespoke reports and presenting these back to clients
- The work has a strategic brand consulting focus where the ideal candidate will lead presentations and workshops with clients and the role is ideal for someone who wants to focus on growing accounts through nurturing and building strong client relationships
- Previous experience of working on multi market research would be a bonus as well as a desire to seek out the whyand find a story with the data
Key Requirements/ Ideals –
- Strong quant survey design
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong research reporting skills; and PPT template creation
- Strong ability to use tables, Q or SPSS software (Q or SPSS strongly preferred)
- Ability to work to tight timelines/deadlines
- Strong Client management; independent decision making on day-to-day project that meets clients objectives
- Comfortable keeping regular communication with client on project specifics
- A university degree in marketing, psychology, etc. etc.
- Experience in managing multi-market studies
- Brand trackers experience
And have the following attributes and values –
- Outgoing, strong communicator, ambitious
- Clear attention to detail, solutions focused, problem solver
- Team player
- Someone that aspiring project managers can learn from & look up to
Other Benefits –
- WPPAUNZ gives us unrivalled access to thinking and collaboration across adjacent marketing disciplines such as creative, digital, media, retail, PR and design and regularly find ourselves working across our WPPAUNZ agencies delivering work and great thinking to our clients.
- The global Kantar network also gives us access to global markets and perspectives from overseas as well as being well placed to hub and lead projects regionally and internationally from Australia.
- Working for an award-winning agency - Kantar TNS was awarded Australian research agency of the year at the 2016 B&T Awards
- Wellbeing initiatives, Summer Fridays – every second Friday from October to March we finish at 1pm to enjoy summer, Flexible working and Quality parental leave
The ideal candidate has a pro-active attitude, willingness to learn, passion for consumer research, and experience working agency side.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- A degree qualification in business, marketing, maths, engineering, phycology or related
- 4 + years’ industry experience or in related fields
- Excellent attention to detail – high quality standards regarding data quality
- Commercial thinking and a strong business acumen