Great opportunity for a Media Executive to join a high energy team, working across all channels, with a significant focus on offline channels in particular TV. The chance to work within an innovative and fast paced team and clients who are continually pushing to evolve their approach to communications in an ever-changing media landscape.
Three best things about this job
- Fantastic client relationships with a true partnership and established trust
- Opportunity to play a key role in implementation and creative thinking across all clients
- Dynamic role giving you exposure to the full cycle across all channels including planning, strategy and implementation.
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Owning designated client briefs from start to finish
- Established relationship with marketing managers
- Buying TV to Ebiquity benchmarks
- Ensure all campaigns are tracked weekly and learnings are integrated in future work
- Optimise campaigns with rationale across all offline channels
- Management and training of account co-ordinator and other stakeholders
In 6 months:
- Contribution to campaign planning process including presentations to client
- Presenting recommendations and campaign results & learnings to clients
- Further develops relationships with client brand managers and other key stakeholders
- Mentor account co-ordinator and take ownership of their development
In 12 months:
- Understand the client’s business and the internal pressures and, adapts service and communication accordingly where appropriate
- Responsible for the delivery of innovative communication solutions that amplify the creative idea and surprise and delight the client
Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the planning, implementation & trading of designated campaigns across offline and online channels
- Managing campaign optimisations
- Managing reporting process with the assistance of coordinators
- Planning and assisting managers in amplifications
- Training and developing coordinators in conjunction with other executives in team
- Managing the finance process for your clients
- Managing the day to day relationship with client brand managers
What will help you succeed
- Having had plenty of face to face client experience, to ensure they are able to confidently service clients daily, ensuring that work is flowing, and clients are happy and updated.
- To promptly reply to client emails/phone calls and manages timeline expectations (internal and external)
- Previous experience managing and buying TV from start to finish, optimising along the way
- Experience managing a co-ordinator on a day-to-day basis. Educating and motivating them to develop skills.
- Strong working relationships with key partners, including media owners and internal stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prior experience actively managing detailed media plans and deadlines
- A strong understanding of the role of channels and an understanding of the media market
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPPs training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/