Union operates as an Integrated model; with media, creative, production and strategy all under one roof, within Ikon. We're dedicated to delivering best in class creative, production and media solutions to solve Bankwest business problems.
The Integrated Account Management team’s primary responsibility is to lead and deliver end-to-end multi-discipline projects for Bankwest, across brand, acquisition and sponsorship projects.
The team has a strong relationship with all Bankwest clients from senior to junior in both Sydney and Perth. These relationships are founded on honesty, openness and trust – it’s a true spirit of partnership with a very strong team culture.
Our job is to bring the spark to the relationship at all levels, adding real value and seamless delivery of integrated communications solutions.
An exciting opportunity to lead Ikons integrated Union team, working collaboratively across creative, production and media to discover the best solutions for the client. Strong skills in relationship building and collaboration are required to work across multiple disciplines and partners.
The team are dedicated to delivering best in class creative, production and media solutions to solve business problems. The team has a strong relationship with the client, founded on honesty, openness and trust – it’s a true spirit of partnership with a very strong team culture. We bring the spark to the relationship at all levels, adding real value and seamless delivery of integrated communications solutions. We have a shared responsibility to help them achieve their business objectives, acting as a true partner and extension of their marketing department.
Three best things about this job
- The opportunity to work in a full-service environment, delivering truly integrated work across all disciplines, expanding your knowledge base through regular exposure to specialist teams - from strategy, creative, production, media planning, SEO & data analytics.
- Working with a great team of ambitious humans, you will have to chance to get highly involved in our client’s business, with plenty of opportunity to manage diverse market leading campaigns.
- As a dedicated agency team working with the client, you’ll have the ability to own outcomes across a variety of communications areas and truly work in collaboration and partnership with the client.
What’s your role –
Ensure that the needs of the clients are understood and communicated effectively across creative and production teams to work in a highly integrated and collaborative manner. Building a strong relationship with the client and understanding of their business is key. Your problem-solving abilities will be vital in being able to interrogate a problem and work with creative teams to deliver work that is creative, strategic and delivers results. Always striving for the best quality work, true collaboration and partnership with our client is vital in this role.
In 3 months:
- Establish strong relationships with the client and team
- Good understanding of business challenges and strategic imperatives
- Working with the team to deliver work that is on time, budget and delivers results
In 6 months:
- Proactively working with teams to go beyond the expected response on briefs
- Mentoring the team to grow depth in the team
- Established strong relationships with other partners
In 12 months:
- Seamless integrated processes and responses across all partners
- Proactively finding opportunities within the business to add value
- Breadth and depth of involvement and understanding of the business
What will help you succeed
- Strong relationship building skills across many clients and partners
- Attention to detail and process driven
- Holistic and collaborative thinker
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic
- Proactive problem solver who can always find a way
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPPs training academy to unlock your full potential!