Union operates as an Integrated model; with media, creative, production and strategy all under one roof, within Ikon. We're dedicated to delivering best in class creative, production and media solutions to solve Bankwest business problems.
The Integrated Account Management team’s primary responsibility is to lead and deliver end-to-end multi-discipline projects for Bankwest, across brand, acquisition and sponsorship projects.
The team has a strong relationship with all Bankwest clients from senior to junior in both Sydney and Perth. These relationships are founded on honesty, openness and trust – it’s a true spirit of partnership with a very strong team culture.
Our job is to bring the spark to the relationship at all levels, adding real value and seamless delivery of integrated communications solutions.
As an Integrated Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Bankwest account and being a safe pair of hands for your clients and agency team alike. You will be the face of the agency and our partner agencies, and so will need to have a deep understanding of the Union model and how we can add value.
You’ll lead your own projects, as well as being the key support person for your Integrated Account Directors across the business (both in Sydney and Perth).
You will anticipate needs before they come up – from clients and other departments. As Union is an integrated model, you will often have to stretch to take on tasks beyond the traditional requirements of a ‘Senior Account Manager’ and the agency encourages you to learn and have exposure to as many disciplines within the team and group – we love you to learn from everyone!
Responsibilities of the role:
Ensure that the needs of the client are understood and communicated effectively across creative and production teams to work in a highly integrated and collaborative manner. Building a strong relationship with the client and understanding of their business is key.
Your problem-solving abilities will be vital in being able to interrogate a problem and work with creative teams to deliver work that is creative, strategic and delivers results. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the holistic project, working alongside the project director, and working seamlessly with the media team to deliver a highly integrated response.
Always striving for the best quality work, true collaboration and partnership with our client is vital in this role.
In three months:
- Established strong relationships with the client and team
- Good understanding of workflow processes
- Managing campaigns from creative briefing to production through to despatch.
In six months:
- Management of all projects, drawing on leadership and the wider team where necessary
- Working closely with the media team to deliver seamless, integrated responses to briefs
- Ownership for projects and working towards increased ownership of major projects
In twelve months:
- Established great relationships with clients based on the delivery of great work
- Effective and collaborative team player
- Ownership for managing projects
What will help you succeed
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail and process driven
- Effective relationship builder
- Holistic and collaborative thinker
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQ's, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!