Working as a Digital Coordinator at Ikon gives you an opportunity to learn about digital advertising and get hands-on experience with a vast array of online campaigns. You will quickly learn about digital campaign processes and operations and will join a passionate team of people who are part of a unique national structure. Not only is this a great foot in the door for the ever-changing digital advertising industry, you will also be exposed to offline media and will have a strong understanding of the entire media industry.
Three best things about this job
- Expertise in digital advertising, a field which is always growing and changing
- Fantastic collaborative shared service relationships
- Opportunity to learn several client’s business needs and operations
What’s your role
- It is the Digital Coordinator’s responsibility to be across their assigned clients’ digital activity. This includes everything from digital specs, material instructions, live status, campaign delivery to screenshots.
- The Digital Coordinator not only has a strong relationship with their client contacts, but also supplier contacts and internal client teams.
- A Digital Coordinator is someone who has excellent attention to detail, is process driven, extremely organised, delivers outcomes within set deadlines and is always approachable and pleasant.
In 3 months:
- Have a sound understanding of the digital advertising process.
- Can use the necessary tools with growing confidence and successfully manage a campaign from start to finish.
In 6 months:
- Have a strong understanding of client’s needs and nuances.
- Can confidently prioritise workload and help other team members when required.
- Can traffic complete campaigns at a high pace with no errors.
- Works autonomously however also offers assistance when the team is busy
In 12 months:
- Feels confident to train new-starts in the digital process, systems and tools.
- Confidently troubleshoots problems and takes initiative when necessary.
This entry-level role is a fantastic step towards a broad range of opportunities within a media agency. Because a Digital Coordinator is exposed to expansive digital knowledge, processes and guidelines as well as having had the opportunity to hone their organisational and relationship-building skills and having used their excellent attention to detail, a Digital Coordinator is able to move into many directions based on their developing interests.
What will help you succeed
- Preference is for a degree in marketing, advertising, or data/analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQ's, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of Ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/