Jump into a fast paced, smart, media team, on a blue-chip Australian Brand. Are you an ambitious Media Coordinator/Executive looking for the next step? Are you someone who can take ownership of multi-million-dollar campaigns? Can you bring your leading digital market knowledge and develop market leading media solutions to drive real business results? Do you have what it takes to build deep client relationships? This is a brilliant opportunity to step up, grow your skills and take the next step in a dynamic and lively agency.
Three best things about this job
- Fun loving team
- Working across all media with a clear focus on digital media
- An exciting local client, who you’ll get to know in person
What’s your role -
In 3 months:
- Own designated client briefs from start to finish
- Own and grow key media owner relationships
- Establish relationships with national and regional marketing managers
In 6 months:
- Understand how the clients work flows between Ikon’s teams - A&T, Performance, Content and Strategy
- Present recommendations and campaign results & learnings to clients
In 12 months:
- Understand your client, their business objectives, the operating climate and the commercial challenges that face them
- Opportunity to grow and develop within your role as an Executive whilst gaining support and guidance towards your next career step!
What will help you succeed
- Experience in all media planning & buying, particularly focussed around digital (Minimum 2 years)
- TV experience desirable
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to multi-task – candidate needs to be able to juggle circa 10-15 campaigns at any one time, whilst also following process to ensure SLA’s are met for the client
- Communication skills – ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with internal teams, the client and media.
- Financial management skills – understanding the requirement to manage the financial process end to end
- Passion for media and motivation to continually learn and develop
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture, these include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Access to cool industry events
- Dedicated learning and development specialist to unlock your full potential
- The best view in The Rocks of the Harbour Bridge!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/