Ikon Communications a fun, lively & dynamic Media agency are looking for a HR intern to join them in a full-time or part-time (3 days per week) capacity from early June for 4-6 weeks. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and curious HR student to get first hand exposure across all areas of the HR function, supporting the People & Development team on delivering their people offering nationally. This person will be eager to learn and have an excellent eye for detail! Please note this is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Your role and what you will get exposure across
- Produce letters for staff movements for all levels for P&D Manager to review before distribution
- Assist in drafting contracts for all coordinator to manager level staff and ensures the all personnel folders are accurately kept up to date
- Assist the P&D Manager with pulling together statistics as needed for reporting
- Update training records accordingly. Assist in scheduling and coordinating training sessions across our 3 offices
- Help manage budget with 100% accuracy with training expenditure
- Help organise cultural initiatives across the business, be an ambassador within Ikon!
- Manage the upkeep of all employee details on our HRIS systems, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Provide adhoc admin assistance where required
- and much much more!
What will help you succeed
- Graduated or in your Final Year/semester of your studies
- Studying a degree in Business/Commerce with a major/minor in Human Resource Management
- Be available for full-time or part time (minimum 3 days per week)
- Positive attitude, drive and passion for HR!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of Ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/