Seeking a well-rounded individual looking to excel their digital career within a fantastic and fun team, working across a fully integrated creative and media client. Within this role, you will be supported to develop and grow and have exposure and hands on experience across digital planning, programmatic, social, data & analytics as well as input into creative – just to name a few
Three best things about this job
- Great exposure across many facets of digital – within our team and on this client, you will get to plan and execute campaigns from ideation as well as input into creative ideas; ability to lead your individual patch of clients and campaign work autonomously
- Ability to tap into the WPPAUNZ network throughout the campaign planning process
- A fully integrated client who works collaboratively and shares both highs and lows – a great transparent and honest relationship!
What’s your role –
In 3 months:
- Understand the client category, their media strategy and role of digital within wider campaign mix
- Own the campaign implementation process and develop understanding of relevant digital tools and systems
- Strong involvement in digital reporting and optimisations including internal/external discussions to drive optimal campaign performance based on clear KPIs
- Present digital insights to clients within weekly WIPs and performance meetings
In 6 months:
- Hands on digital campaign planning including setting clear digital KPIs, clear articulation of role of digital channels within strategy and well thought out and presented rationale aligning to overall strategy
- Develop key client relationships and lead your respective, working closely with the Digital and Comms Manager to ensure this fits in with wider media strategy
In 12 months:
- Develop solid working processes with internal stakeholders and a good understanding of all partners within the wider WPP Union agency model
- Work closely with creative account managers and wider team to develop fully integrated campaign recommendations to clients
- Opportunity to own and lead autonomously your respective patch of clients and campaigns – managing the planning and end to end execution of campaigns
- Grow your digital media knowledge beyond paid media including on site analytics, first party data opportunities as well as Creative and SEO
- Work closely with Digital Manager and Director to improve digital product and identify proactive opportunities that will further highlight the benefits of digital as a channel
What will help you succeed
- Minimum 1-2 years digital media experience
- Solid understanding of role of digital as a channel, tactics within it as well as a broad the wider media mix
- Good understanding of the media landscape, major players and their strengths/weaknesses
- Digital implementation including trafficking skills a mandatory
- Broad understanding of the digital tools and some experience within planning tools preferred
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of Ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/