Do you want exposure to a range of clients (eCommerce, Insurance, Banking, Charity, Entertainment), executing a wide range of tasks?
Do you want to work with all teams in a full-service communications agency, gaining a deep understanding of channel integration? Then this SEO & Experience Executive role is the role for you!
Three best things about this job
- Owned & earned content in search and social is what we look at and create as part of the Experience Team. Working with our Paid Social team to amplify the best bits!
- Being part of an exciting, agile and fast paced industry. As the media landscape changes, so do we; algorithm updates mean new knowledge for us to gain and share with the agency. We get a bit over excited about the learning.
- Every client is different, meaning no day is the same (variety is the spice of life!)
What’s your role
In 3 months:
- Complete a range of tasks ranging from content, technical, reporting and analytics / tagging
- Work with the Executives across Ikons various teams to gain insights, and make recommendations to improve client performance
- Complete a range of official Google certifications
In 6 months:
- Deliver your own presentation to a client, with assistance from your SEO Account Manager
- Manage and run SEO WIPs
In 12 months:
- Identify problem areas for a client, and work with the SEO Account Manager to solve the problem
- Get involved in several training programs, including MFA and WPP’s internal programs
- The opportunity to grow to Experience Manager and beyond!
What will help you succeed:
- The ability to interpret data from multiple sources, form recommendations to improve organic growth
- A basic understanding of social and paid channels, and their impact on SEO
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of Ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/