As the Media Coordinator, you will be assisting in the execution of client’s campaigns. You will be responsible for setting up, trafficking and monitoring of all campaigns, as well as the management of client’s material, and general administration tasks for your Ikon team. But at Ikon, it’s so much more than this…
You will assist in the planning of the media experience, and the execution of the trades. We dynamically trade all campaigns, which means we know the market best. All our Coordinators are empowered to be involved widely across the client team, so you get exposure to all stages of the process!
Three best things about this job
- Learning and development in a new and hugely important area of media and marketing
- Working in a full-service agency with exposure to all areas of the business
- Becoming part of the Ikon family, with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and build your career working on the most exciting brand in market
What’s your role?
In 3 months:
- Develop an understanding of the Ikon business, our key differentiators and position in market
- Develop an understanding of your client group
- Develop relationships with your team and peers in the Ikon family
In 6 months:
- Become the master of reporting, drawing out valuable insights for the team and client
- Become comfortable supporting your Executive & Manager with day to day campaign management
In 12 months:
- Adding value to campaigns being briefed by clients
- Developed an in depth understanding of your client’s businesses and campaigns to drive business outcomes
- Become the owner of your portfolio, running the day to day operations of and supporting the Executive in client communication
What will help you succeed
- Eagerness to add value to the team and wider agency
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Communications, Media or similar is preferred but not essential
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about the media industry
- Rituals that reflect our brilliant working culture. These include weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being an Ikonoclast – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in our $10k annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become part of Ikon’s hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and well being discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to WPP's training academy to unlock your full potential!
Since the day we were founded, we’ve chosen to do things a little differently. We are an agency of ikoncolastic thinkers and creators with a passion for shifting the impossible to the possible. Our innate drive for finding a better way has taken many forms from rejecting bulk media investment deals in favour of trading dynamically to being the first Australian media agency to bring together the power of Media and Creative under one roof.
And while we’re regarded as being thoroughly Australian, thoroughly Brilliant and thoroughly Decent, our mission remains the same: To partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, serving our clients’ needs not ours with thinking that challenges what’s possible.
To find out more, check out our website at http://www.ikoncommunications.com.au/