Are you up for thought-provoking thinking, asking questions and working with the greatest brands? Do you like to challenge ideas, tell stories with powerful insights and build relationships to become a trusted consultant?
At Kantar, we’re passionate about brands. As a leading global insight consultancy we’ve been in the business of brands for 40 years. As a truly global player operating in 58 countries, we work with 90% of the top 100 global brands and understand how and why brands grow.
We’re a creative and supportive team that loves working with brands, big or small, established or new. We are open minded, like curious minds and together want to push the boundaries. We’re part of a global company but also small enough to be agile and flexible and have a direct impact on our clients’ businesses.
We love benefits & fun! Flexible working hours, Half Fridays off, Birthday leave, Day one surprise and Health & wellbeing programs are part of our daily work.
As part of the senior Kantar Qualitative team, responsibilities will include business development, driving people management and financial management along with leading business strategy implementation.
CLIENT MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTANCY
- Apply an expert level of knowledge and understanding of your clients and their business in all interactions with clients.
- Deliver effective advice and consultancy for your clients
- Instigate and facilitate client discussions to better understand their business issues
- Challenge the status quo and inspire fresh thinking
- Expert interpretation of data and ability to articulate insights clearly and impactfully
- Develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they are first port of call across all accounts for strategic opinions and advice
- Present impactfully regularly across all accounts
- Demonstrate confidence and strong interpersonal skills in client facing situations
- Chair client and agency meetings
- Leading accounts to oversee the team deliver all account deliverables while working to agreed budgets, and course-corrects where required
- Ensures all deliverables meet client needs and generate strong insight and impact for clients’ business
- Delegates to team effectively, providing constructive feedback and support for other account members to ensure account responsibilities and deliverables are met to a high standard in agreed timelines
- Ensure account efficiency and profitability across all accounts
- Resource planning across the business with senior team to ensure all accounts meet business and client needs
- Develops and implements account management plans for key clients
- Generate ideas and consult with account teams to develop case studies to demonstrate value we bring for clients
- Ensure impact reviews meet required standards, and include client feedback where appropriate for all presentations
- Consults on operational processes and course-corrects where required
FIELDWORK & ANALYSIS
- Designs appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Formulate, articulate and validate hypotheses to help build appropriate, relevant and impactful stories
- Understand, interpret and synthesise data from various sources (e.g. sales data, trends, qualitative data)
- Ensuring insights are translated into engaging stories with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better marketing decisions
- Integrate knowledge of MB tools, philosophies and techniques and applies these appropriately to the design, analysis and interpretation of research projects to deliver meaningful insights
- Identifies opportunities to deepen insights for clients using further analysis including MB and external learnings as appropriate
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Builds strong relationships and delivers to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
- Actively seeks new business opportunities
- Develops and implements new business strategy with the senior team
- Responds to, and drives new business opportunities
- Review account, project and business profitability to identify and seek opportunities to maximize financial performance for future projects
- 6 -10 years relevant qualitative research experience with an agency (brand, media or communications) with direct involvement in selling, conducting, analysis and reporting
- Experience of running a financial profit centre
- Educated to a degree level – ideally majoring in Communications, Marketing or Marketing Research, Cultural Studies or Psychology