Through proprietary digital panels and research products and services, Lightspeed delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We are now the largest provider of online research in the world. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities, requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed is part of the Kantar Group and one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and is the research arm of WPPAUNZ, the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
The Project Manager will help motivate, develop and mentor our team. They will take ownership of a number of projects, be responsible for delegating work to the wider operational teams, dealing with clients on a daily basis and delivering high quality online research projects to clients within agreed timelines. They will liaise with clients, suppliers and internal teams over topics affecting set-up and fieldwork, tackling issues as they arise and ensuring established processes are followed and documented.
The role incorporates the following elements:
- Understand the client’s needs, consult them and incorporating them into the research and communicating them to other operational team members as required
- Liaison f2f with end clients as well as direct clients to be the face of LS and contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions internally and externally
- Provide information and/or education to clients around the online research methodology and Lightspeed best practices
- Coordinate all internal operational activities involved in the set up and implementation of projects including reviewing the final questionnaire, testing the survey program, data collection, field monitoring, data check and data delivery
- Working independently on their own projects and closely with other members of the operations team to ensure successful execution and completion of projects
- Provide advice on project set-up and questionnaire, including quota set up, writing questionnaires or making questionnaire revisions
- Provide proactive communication and progress updates via e-mail and phone throughout the project
- Proactively identify and anticipate potential study risks and act quickly to resolve with the client, through a solutions focused attitude
- Schedule and set up surveys, specify sample requirements and monitor surveys in field
- Work closely with Team Leader for performance management and feedback, delegation of work and training and development
- Assign appropriate resources on projects and manage workload with team members
- Provide on the job coaching to team members (onshore and offshore) and develop advance project management skills
- Manage profitability of projects through monitoring of process efficiency and time management
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve the quality and effectiveness of offerings, and introduction of process improvements
- Work alongside Research Technology teams to ensure projects and fielded correctly and meet client requirements
- Assist with communication and implementation of SLA’s where appropriate with clients and internal team.
- Additional tasks assigned.
- 4+ years’ experience data collection experience, full service or sample only market research or on-line market research industry experience;
- Must be from Market Research Industry and has an understanding of basic research concepts
- Ability to develop rapport with client, successfully manage client expectations and build strong working relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully mentor and transfer knowledge;
- Must work productively, have the ability to meet deadlines, and possess strong time management skills;
- Excellent knowledge with research technological tools including SPSS, Q and aptitude for web-based survey tools;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks whilst working in a fast-paced environment and understand complex challenges;
- Excellent communication (both oral and written), attention to detail and follow-up skills are essential;
- Adept with Microsoft: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Fluent in English;
- Only candidates with the right to work in Australia.
Lightspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online with your CV attached.