Most companies hire based on gut feel and credentials, not evidence of a candidate’s ability to excel at the job. Today's most forward-thinking Engineering leaders know that talent is everywhere and comes from a variety of backgrounds. They know that great senior engineers are great at debugging, technical communication, and architecture beyond writing great code. Woven scenarios allow hiring teams to predict how well candidates will perform on the job, not how well they will perform in an interview.
Woven is looking for a Sales Development Representative. You will be a key part of Woven's growth! You'll be responsible for outbound outreach to Woven's target market and sharing the value Woven has had with other customers. This includes researching key accounts, identifying the decision makers, and engaging in conversations to get their interest ways to improve their process for the company and candidates. You will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to share what is working and improve on ways to engage with these prospects.
To help you succeed, you will are supported by a team of Account Development Reps and a comprehensive tech stack (research tools, power dialers, and scheduling tools). We are 100% committed to helping you to be successful in your role, because the company’s success will depend on your success. You will be equipped with all the resources you need to hit your goals including coaching (internal and outside.
What you'll do:
- Research and identify key prospects in your segment of accounts to learn more about their business goals and hiring intent
- Run cold call blocks using the best tools to maximize your effectiveness
- Deliver personalized email campaigns with content created by the marketing team to help you get your foot in the door.
- Connect with new prospects to share how other Customers have gained value from Woven
- Develop a plan to hit your meetings booked and qualified meetings goals
- Connect with your peers to role play and learn how to get 1% better
- Develop relationships with other Woven team members
We encourage you to apply if you have:
- Have 1+ years experience selling B2B SaaS
- Joining an early stage start-up and helping develop their sales playbook excites you
- You are a lifelong learner and love to be coached
- Have a strong desire to move into an Account Executive role in 12 months or less
- Experience working remotely
Compensation: $80-90k On Target Earnings (OTE) depending on experience. There's no cap on your commissions!
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote team
- Quota relief program to allow you take time off without sacrificing your income
- 38 days PTO minimum with no maximum, including at least 1 closed office day each month to encourage recovery and avoid burnout
- Equity in the company at an early stage
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future
- 8 weeks paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Radical transparency: company financials, strategy, etc
- Company-provided equipment (computer, monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset
We love remote, but don’t love timezones. These are our synchronous collaboration availability hours, where we make ourselves available to block working sessions and meetings (though rarely use more than 1 hour per day). UTC -4/-5 (see https://time.is/ET)
We recently raised our series A totaling $10MM in funding from High Alpha and Allos Ventures - investors in incredible companies like Lessonly, Salesloft and G2.
We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.