World View is on a mission to inspire, create, and explore new perspectives for a radically improved future by helping humanity respect and conserve all life on Earth. As a leader in the burgeoning stratospheric exploration space, we have been leading groundbreaking stratospheric flight for over 6 years. Using advanced stratospheric balloon technology, our stratospheric remote sensing capabilities are trusted by NASA, NOAA and other government and commercial enterprises. And, with our space tourism and exploration business promising a truly unique space tourism experience unlike anything else on the market, World View is poised for massive growth. To learn more about World View, visit www.worldview.space.
At World View we are looking to add an IT Specialist to our growing team in Tucson, AZ. You will work on a team handling basic to advanced issues, preparing new computers and equipment, and troubleshooting user issues.
- Respond and resolve user issues in a timely manner
- Implement desktop patches and corrective actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities
- Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting
- Test and image desktops and laptops
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot software and computer peripherals
- Ensure all user issues are resolved
- Provide technical support to end users via telephone
- Test, image, and clean PCs, laptops, and other related hardware
- Maintain work logs, documentation files, and submit weekly activity report
- Work with vendors on ordering and billing resolution
- AS Degree or equivalent level of experience preferred
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a team setting
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Organized & detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365 (including SharePoint)
- Knowledge of network fundamentals and best practices
- Troubleshooting and analysis skills for general network and application-level issues
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels and to work under minimal supervision
- Understanding of a wide variety of desktop applications
What We Offer
- Work alongside experts in emerging technology
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Modern office with kitchen, exercise area, amazing views, and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
World View is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.