Tucson, AZ – Remote Possible
As a leader in stratospheric exploration, World View has pioneered groundbreaking stratospheric flight over the last seven years. Using advanced patented technology, our stratospheric remote sensing capabilities are trusted by NASA, NOAA and other government and commercial enterprises. Through both our legacy stratollite imaging business and newly launched commercial space tourism business, World View is on a mission to inspire, create, and explore new perspectives for a radically improved future. To learn more about World View, visit www.worldview.space.
We are looking for a seasoned copywriter to help us ideate and create standout content to drive brand engagement across all our channels. The ideal candidate is a passionate storyteller who can masterfully bring the brand to life across a variety of mediums.
- Develop engaging concepts and solutions based on objectives set through creative briefs across multi-channel mediums for campaigns and branded communications to include, but not limited to, print, video, radio, digital and social
- Draft copy for marketing projects, including promotional copy for advertorials, collateral pieces, website, webinars and more
- Provide compelling strategic narratives that helps to set up and frame creative campaign work
- Collaborate with Creative team on digital and video content projects, providing scripts and ensuring continuity in visual, verbal and written storytelling aspects
- Drive consumer preferences by creating innovative copy to evolve differentiated key messages across all channels for different target audiences
- Lead proofreading for content, grammar, readability, typographical errors, and brand accuracy
- Degree in Marketing, English, Communications or Journalism
- 3+ years professional experience in a advertising and/or marketing capacity
- Must have writing samples or portfolio of work
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in AP style
- Superior copy editing skills
- Knowledgeable in connections between various marketing channels, both traditional and digital (advertising, broadcast, social, direct mail, web, experiential)
- Previous experience writing in a high-volume environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to address target audience based on product/affinity
- Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Ability to quickly pitch and execute innovative, next level concepts
- Knowledge of SEO and Mobile first approach to copy writing style
What We Offer
- Work alongside experts in emerging technology
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Modern office with kitchen, exercise area, amazing views, and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
World View is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.