Training and Development Coordinator
World View is on a mission to inspire, create, and explore new perspectives for a radically improved future by helping humanity respect and conserve all life on Earth. As a leader in the burgeoning stratospheric exploration space, we have been leading groundbreaking stratospheric flight for over 6 years. Using advanced stratospheric balloon technology, our stratospheric remote sensing capabilities are trusted by NASA, NOAA and other government and commercial enterprises. And, with our space tourism and exploration business promising a truly unique space tourism experience unlike anything else on the market, World View is poised for massive growth. To learn more about World View, visit www.worldview.space.
At World View we are looing to add a Training and Development Coordinator to evaluate, develop, and administer training and development programs to improve employee effectiveness and productivity. Provide counsel and facilitation services to all employees and develop and deliver learning materials.
- Develops new training processes and customizes existing training and development programs.
- Responsible for the on-boarding experience including new hire orientation, and engagement activities
- Recommends training, involvement strategies, development activities, etc. to improve the effectiveness of all levels of employees.
- Plan, organize, and facilitates employee development and training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees know training and development events and resources.
- Research information and new material to be used in updating and developing new course presentations
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- College Degree AS or BS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who can define, drive, and deliver on objectives
What We Offer
- Work alongside experts in emerging technology
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Modern office with kitchen, exercise area, amazing views, and more!
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
World View is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.