We are currently seeking a Seasonal Hospitality Server to work at our Lemoore, CA, Surf Ranch location
The Hospitality Server ensures guests are comfortable and provide food and beverage service. They ensure the ranch house service is at a quality at all times while preserving a level of guest privacy. The Hospitality Server completes all cleaning and preparation to ensure a smooth service at all times.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- To prepare and carry out food and beverage service to guests in a courteous and efficient manner. This includes offering service to guests, regularly checking the floor, this includes all ranch house, decks and surrounding areas.
- To keep back of house and ranch house areas tidy at all times and to regularly clean all associated equipment.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks for guest and wash utensils after each use.
- Pour all drinks to the recommended legal standard (correct measure) in the appropriate glassware.
- Clean up after food service including with appropriate chemicals.
- To notify the Manager, F&B Operations Manager if you observe a particular item of stock is running low.
- To attend training sessions and courses and to assist with the ‘on-the-job’ training of new staff, as required.
- To handle minor complaints in a professional and courteous manner and to provide appropriate solutions. To immediately inform the F&B Operations Manager of all cases.To read all relevant company literature, notices and other correspondence and to regularly observe ranch and departmental notice-boards.
- To uphold good housekeeping practices, ensuring a safe, clean, tidy and pleasant working environment.
- Previous experience in a F&B or hospitality setting responsible for servicing of guests
- Experience in or around the food industry
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work with all levels of employees and management, and willingness to give assistance to co-workers
- Demonstrate ability to work independently under pressure; proactive thinker/self-starter
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible is essential
- Action Oriented—enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary even if limited information is available; willing to take unpopular stands when necessary
- Strong team player
- The employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching.