At WSL, we pride ourselves on providing meaningful experiences to our interns. We are seeking students who can bring their passion for digital media and sports, knowledge of business analytics, communication and organization skills to our business teams company-wide. Our internship program is designed to provide an opportunity to gain knowledge and exposure about the sports industry from the inside, while receiving hands on experience. Interns will gain insight and knowledge of the industry by way of practical work experience, such as competitive research and analysis, reports, business plans and exposure to various projects and facets of the business.
- Undergraduate Student at an accredited University pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Communications or relatable majors to the business.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.75
- Professional communication skills with ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly; both written and verbally
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient using all Microsoft products including Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn software and tools
- Effective leadership experience
- Ability to work 40 hours per week from June 17, 2019 to July 26, 2019
- Above all, integrity and honesty
- Willingness to work independently
- An exceptional work ethic (No job is too small)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Masterful organizational skills
- Optimism and energy for the company and its future
- An open and collaborative nature
- A high degree of self-awareness of own personal style, strengths, key areas for improvement.
- Intellectual curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V